Thursday 29 May 2014

3, 2, 1 here I go!


I have start today my journey to raise £1,500 for Sense by running the London marathon on April 26th 2015.

10 months to go.....

Why? Because I like to run......? Not really I love my couch.

The truth is I am a dreamer and I want all children to be as happy and loving as they can be. 
When I was expecting Diogo I read a lot about what could go wrong and discovered that some children could be born death-blind. I was moved by the life of these children and inspired by their mum's love and unconditional courage and so I came to know "Sense". Sense is a fantastic charity that takes on the mission to support these families from the beginning. www.sense.org.uk/

So I decided to be a little bit more courageous and now I am going to run the London Marathon to raise funds to support their great work. www.justgiving.com/Isabel-Vale

But how am I going to run 42km? Am I nuts?
I hope not! 

But I need your help! This is going to be a huge journey (literally not just on the day), so why not do this together?

Please follow me on this new adventure and come back soon to give me your tips, share a few laughs and maybe celebrate together at the finishing line?!!

3, 2, 1... here we go!

P.S: This is me on a non-training day with my mini team.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Sister!
    I'll be there with you, if not holding the water at least in spirit.

    I'll be the voice shouting at you:
    YOU CAN DO IT!

    Like old times, what a pleasure :-D

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete